Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Let's Celebrate!




Since birthday parties are pretty close to the most important thing going on in the lives of many of these kids, I decided to throw a full day birthday party on Monday! We enjoyed a day full of singing, dancing, making fairies, games, playing outside, balloons, and decorating cupcakes (and eating them, of course!). It was such a fun day, filled with laughter and excitement! As I do most days, I went home feeling so lucky to be able to spend my days with such an awesome crew!




 
A bonus singing performance!



The Grade 3's joined us for a dance party!




Cupcake decorating requires a lot of concentration, and a few fingers for licking!

The kids also completed one of my favourite activities that I have carried over each year- a portrait of what their teacher looks like! It is clear that I was wearing my party hat and some crazy dangly earrings!



 Feeling the love...


No comments:

Post a Comment